Unplanned Outage: SMS, Trim, FinanceOne, MediaSite & Others

Who is Affected: All JCU staff and students

Service Affected:  SMS, Trim, FinanceOne, MediaSite & others

When: 5th January 2017 – 9:40am AEST

ETA: TBD

Description: ICT is currently experiencing an issue with the virtual server infrastructure which has rendered some services degraded or unavailable. ICT is currently investigating this issue and working towards resolving it.

What do I need to do? Please monitor Central Computing Bulletins for any further updates.

ICT apologises for any inconvenience this issue may have caused. We will advise when services are restored.