Planned Outage: Storage System upgrade

Who is Affected: All JCU Staff and Students

Service Affected:  All ICT Services

When: 13th December 2016 – 8:30pm AEST

Restored: 13th December 2016 – 9:30pm AEST

STATUS: Planned Outage

Description: We have a planned outage this evening to upgrade the software on our Storage Systems due to a potential risk with the current version that it is running. No outage to any services are expected during this upgrade.

What do I need to do? Please monitor Central Computing Bulletins for any further updates. If you are experiencing any issues with any ICT Service after the maintenance period has ended then please contact the IT Help Desk for further assistance.

Ref: CHG0002773