Restored: eStudent, Staff Online, Students Online, Confluence, Identity Management and Network Shares

Who is Affected: All JCU staff and students
Service Affected
eStudent, Staff Online, Students Online, Confluence, Identity Management and Network Shares
When: 24th  August 2016 – 8:00am AEST
ETA: 24th  August 2016 – 11:26am AEST

STATUS: Restored

eStudent, Staff Online, Students Online, Confluence, Identity Management and Network Shares. Nearly all systems appear to be available now and we are currently investigating the underlying cause of this issue and will continue to monitor the quality of service.

What do I need to do?  ICT apologises for any inconvenience this issue may have caused and i
f you are still experiencing problems accessing any of the affected services then please contact the IT Help Desk  for further assistance.

Ref: PRB0000502