Unplanned Outage: eStudent, Staff Online, Students Online, Confluence and Identity Management

Who is Affected: All JCU staff and students
Service Affected
eStudent, Staff Online, Students Online, Confluence and Identity Management
When: 24th  August 2016 – 8:00am AEST
ETA: TBA

STATUS: Unplanned Outage

Description: As of 8am 24th August, ICT staff have become aware of an issue affecting services: eStudent, Staff Online, Students Online, Confluence and Identity Management (IDM).   The cause has not been established, though ICT is working to identify and resolve the issue.

What do I need to do?  Please monitor Central Computing Bulletins for further updates, we apologise for any inconvenience.

Ref: INC0042237