Short Notice Outage: Emergency reboot of VM host

Who is Affected: All JCU Staff and Students
Service Affected:  FinanceOne, Student Management System, eStudent, StarRez, Printing, HR Notifications, Timetable Bookings, Research Online and CareerHub.
When: Wednesday 3rd August – 8:00pm AEST
Restored: Wednesday 3rd August – 10:00pm AEST

STATUS: Short Notice

Description: One of the hosts in the virtual environment was in an unresponsive state and had to be restarted on advice from the vendor. This required the virtual machines running on that host to be shut down for a short period of 10 minutes during our weekly maintenance windows (Wednesday 8:00pm to 2:00am AEST).

What do I need to do?  If any of the related services listed above are not available or functioning as expected then please contact the IT Help Desk for further assistance.

Ref: CHG0002513