UPDATE Unplanned Outage: Issues with JCU Websites

Who is Affected: All JCU staff and students
Service Affected:  JCU Websites
When: 21st July 2016 – 9:50am AEST
ETA: Unknown

STATUS: UPDATE Unplanned Outage

Description: As of 2:50pm AEST the problem with the JCU website is still current. Our vendor is continuing to investigate the cause of the issue but at this stage there is no ETA. A further bulletin will be released when more information becomes available.

What do I need to do?  If you experience an issue with a JCU webpage not loading then please wait 5 to 10 minutes, then shut down and restart your web browser and the webpage should then load correctly. Please monitor
Central Computing Bulletins for any further updates.

Ref: TBA