Unplanned Outage: Issues with JCU Websites

Who is Affected: All JCU staff and students
Service Affected:  JCU Websites
When: 21st July 2016 – 9:50am AEST
ETA: Unknown

STATUS: Unplanned Outage

Description: JCU is currently experiencing some degradation of service with our webpages due to maintenance work being undertaken by our vendor in their Sydney data centre. Unfortunately the Intermittent timeouts will continue to occur throughout the course of the day but our vendor hopes to have the maintenance completed by late this afternoon.

What do I need to do?  If you experience an issue with a JCU webpage not loading then please wait 5 to 10 minutes, then shut down and restart your web browser and the webpage should then load correctly. Please monitor
Central Computing Bulletins for any further updates.

Ref: TBA