Short Notice Outage: SMS, eStudent and eAcademic

Who is Affected: All JCU staff
Service Affected:  SMS, eStudent and eAcademic
When: 27th June 2016 – 1:30pm AEST  (11:30 pm Singapore)
ETA: 27th June 2016 – 2:00pm AEST
STATUS: Short Notice Outage

Description: ICT and Student Systems staff have been investigating the cause of performance problems this morning and have identified an issue that will require a short 30 minute outage to address.  We appreciate this outage comes at a time when results processing in SMS is at its peak so we apologise for the inconvenience this will cause.
Services impacted:

·                     Student Management System

·                     eStudent

·                     eAcademic

What do I need to do?  Please monitor Central Computing Bulletins for further updates. We do expect the outage will implement performance improvements, but if you do have further performance issues after 2:00 PM please contact the IT Help Desk .

Ref: CHG0002456