[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
Unplanned Outage: Townsville phone problems
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Unplanned Outage: Townsville phone problems
- From: JCU ITR Communications <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 05:26:59 +0000
- Accept-language: en-AU, en-US
- Authentication-results: jcu.edu.au; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none; jcu.edu.au; dmarc=none action=none header.from=jcu.edu.au;
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0
- Thread-index: AdHCD22+xBWlY23bT1iIzA7fLBW+vA==
- Thread-topic: Unplanned Outage: Townsville phone problems
Who is Affected: All JCU staff
Service Affected: JCU phone service to outside users
When: 09th June 2016 – 13:45am AEST
Description: Any external phone calls on the JCU Avaya phone system are experiencing calls cutting off & general service interruptions, reports are showing Townsville campus is severely affected but Cairns is also showing some interruptions.
Our vender Telstra is aware of an issue and is working on the problem but a resolution time is not known at this stage.
What do I need to do? Please monitor Central Computing Bulletins for further updates and event schedule changes. ICT apologises for any inconvenience, please contact the IT Help Desk if you are still experiencing issues and require further assistance after the outage.
- Prev by Date: Unplanned Outage: Printing & Photocopying services, Townsville Campus
- Next by Date: Restored: Printing & Photocopying