Planned Outage: Townsville Campus, All Network Services

Who is Affected: All JCU staff and students – Townsville Campus
Service Affected:  All Network Services
When: 3rd February 2016 – 8:00pm AEST
ETA: 3rd February 2016 – Midnight

STATUS: Planned Outage

Description: At 8:00pm Wednesday 3rd January, ICT staff in conjunction with Juniper Networks support staff will resume work to restore our core networking hardware on the Townsville Campus of JCU. The work to be done will include restoring the connection for the ground floor of building 34, College building 267 and 284. This work is unlikely to result in any disruption to any service, however, as a precaution, work is being done after hours to minimise any potential impact to staff and students.

What do I need to do?  Please monitor Central Computing Bulletins for further updates and schedule changes.

Ref: PRB00000360