JCU Wireless (EduRoam) Service Update

As a result of the ongoing remediation work that is currently being undertaken by Juniper in conjunction with ICT Staff, the wireless service (EduRoam) into some buildings has stopped working, due to the nature of this issue more buildings maybe impacted as the day progresses.

The buildings where the EduRoam service is currently impacted are:

1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,15,18,19,20,21,28,27,29,30,32,33,34,39,41,42,43,46,47,55,133,135,302.

ICT and the Vendor again apologise for the added inconvenience and disruption to normal business activity that this addition service disruption will cause, you have our assurance that all possible effort is being made to bring about a solution to our current Network and Phone services on the Townsville campus as soon as possible.