[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
JCU Wireless (EduRoam) Service Update
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: JCU Wireless (EduRoam) Service Update
- From: JCU ITR Communications <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 07:03:34 +0000
- Accept-language: en-AU, en-US
- Authentication-results: jcu.edu.au; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none; jcu.edu.au; dmarc=none action=none header.from=jcu.edu.au;
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0
- Thread-index: AdFSh0wFx9RyUkP9TiqYs3wOas6ncQ==
- Thread-topic: JCU Wireless (EduRoam) Service Update
As a result of the ongoing remediation work that is currently being undertaken by Juniper in conjunction with ICT Staff, the wireless service (EduRoam) into some buildings has stopped working, due to the nature of this issue more buildings maybe impacted as the day progresses.
The buildings where the EduRoam service is currently impacted are:
ICT and the Vendor again apologise for the added inconvenience and disruption to normal business activity that this addition service disruption will cause, you have our assurance that all possible effort is being made to bring about a solution to our current Network and Phone services on the Townsville campus as soon as possible.
- Prev by Date: Update 18th Jan 4.00PM: JCU Douglas campus network and telephone outage
- Next by Date: Resolved: Eduroam Wireless Connectivity Townsville Campus