[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
Update 18th Jan 4.00PM: JCU Douglas campus network and telephone outage
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Update 18th Jan 4.00PM: JCU Douglas campus network and telephone outage
- From: JCU ITR Communications <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 05:52:01 +0000
- Accept-language: en-AU, en-US
- Authentication-results: jcu.edu.au; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none; jcu.edu.au; dmarc=none action=none header.from=jcu.edu.au;
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0
- Thread-index: AdFRtFiXSdmsF+zlRnmKzotIjXuzKQ==
- Thread-topic: Update 18th Jan 4.00PM: JCU Douglas campus network and telephone outage
Who is Affected:
All JCU staff and students – Townsville Campus
UPDATE – Monday 18th January, 4.00PM(AEST)
A further network event occurred this afternoon Monday 18h of January at approximately 2.00PM which affected the entire Douglas campus. The event is being investigated by our vendor (Juniper) with on-site engineers in attendance.
The JCU Computer Network was return to an operation state at approximately 3pm with all buildings up and running.
We will continue to work with the vendor to diagnose a root cause and remedy.
What do I need to do? ICT apologises for any inconvenience and if you are still experiencing any problems other than the building listed above, please contact the IT Help Desk .
- Prev by Date: Update: Network Access Townsville
- Next by Date: JCU Wireless (EduRoam) Service Update