[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
Update: Computer Network and Telephony Services
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Update: Computer Network and Telephony Services
- From: JCU ITR Communications <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 05:30:57 +0000
- Accept-language: en-AU, en-US
- Authentication-results: jcu.edu.au; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none; jcu.edu.au; dmarc=none action=none header.from=jcu.edu.au;
- Importance: high
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0
- Thread-index: AdFGlugipPNWwD9eSpO6L51RLvg9Vg==
- Thread-topic: Update: Computer Network and Telephony Services
Who is Affected:
All JCU staff and students – Townsville Campus
UPDATE: The JCU Computer Network continues to be affected by a high severity incident. To allow for end of 2015 processing, any further work has been postponed until 5:00pm Wednesday 6th January 2016.
Residual issues remain in buildings:
· 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 145, 148 and 900 in the Library Precinct
· 94,97, 85, 89, 102 and 104 in the Veterinary Precinct
These buildings have been left isolated to alleviated impact on the working services through today.
What do I need to do? ICT apologises for any inconvenience and if you are still experiencing any problems other than the buildings listed above, please contact the IT Help Desk .
- Prev by Date: Restored: Avaya Voice Mail Services
- Next by Date: Update: Computer Network and Telephony Services