Update: Computer Network and Telephony Services

Who is Affected: All JCU staff and students
Service Affected:  Computer Network and Telephony Services
When: 3rd January 2016 – 10:00am AEST
ETA: 4th January 2016 – 12 Noon AEST

Description: At 10am Sunday 3rd January, we experienced an ICT equipment failure, resulting in campus network and telephony services working intermittently or not at all.  The issue has now been rectified and ICT are working with the vendor to find the cause.  We will continue to monitor the service for any further re-occurrence.

What do I need to do?  Please contact the IT Help Desk if you are still experiencing issues and require further assistance.

ICT apologises for any inconvenience.

Ref: TBA