Restored - Student Management System Unavailable

Who is Affected: All JCU Staff and Students
Service Affected:  Student Management System
When: 12th November 2015 – 7:30am AEST
Restored: 12th November 2015 – 10:30am AEST

Description: At 7:30am AEST we experienced issues with the Student Management Database. As of 10:30am AEST, all services including eStudent and eAcademic have been fully restored. ICT apologises for any inconvenience that may have been caused by this Outage.

What do I need to do? Please contact the IT Help Desk if you are still experiencing issues with the Student Management System, eStudent or eAcademic and require further assistance.

Ref: PRB0000341