Unplanned Outage - HR Database unavailable

Who is Affected: All JCU Staff
Service Affected:  Alesco and My HR Online
When: 3rd November 2015 - 11:25am AEST
ETA: Unknown

Description: The HR Database is currently experiencing issues which has resulted in an outage to the Alesco and My HR Online systems. Other dependant systems such as Discoverer, CSDB, Finance and Account Provisioning will also be impacted. ICT Staff are working to resolve the problem, a further bulletin will be released when more information becomes available.

What do I need to do? Please monitor Central Computing Bulletins for further updates.

Ref: PRB0000336