Security Event - Do Not Open Emails with Subject: Please verify it with yours

Who is affected: All JCU staff and students
Date Reported:  22nd October 2015

What do I need to do? If you have received this email please delete immediately. If you have received one of these emails and have downloaded and opened the attached ZIP file then please contact the IT Help Desk.

The name of the attached ZIP file for these messages varies but a Sample Follows:

Message Subject:
Please verify it with yours
Message Body:

Good afternoon, I'm sending you new program data. Please verify it with yours.