[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
Hoax Email Alert - Do Not Open Emails with Subject: DHL TRACKING /AIR-WAYBILL
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Hoax Email Alert - Do Not Open Emails with Subject: DHL TRACKING /AIR-WAYBILL
- From: JCU ITR Communications <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 02:46:51 +0000
- Accept-language: en-AU, en-US
- Authentication-results: jcu.edu.au; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none; jcu.edu.au; dmarc=none action=none header.from=jcu.edu.au;
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0
- Thread-index: AdEG80vX1cTQmlmzQru36pUTq9lX/g==
- Thread-topic: Hoax Email Alert - Do Not Open Emails with Subject: DHL TRACKING /AIR-WAYBILL
Who is affected: All JCU staff and students
Message Subject: DHL TRACKING /AIR-WAYBILL
Please find your newly posted invoice(s) and BL for your shipments and services
supplied by DHL Express.
Sender Account ending-> *****04291
For full statement information and a full list of outstanding documents, please click here and download.
Kindly keep the downloaded documents safe, we will need you to provide them
for confirmation before delivering your parcel.
We would like to thank you for accepting the services of DHL Express.
With kind regards,
Excellence. Simply Delivered:
International express deliveries; global freight forwarding by air, sea, road and rail; warehousing solutions from packaging, to repairs, to storage; mail deliveries worldwide; and other customized logistic services – with everything DHL does, we help connect people and improve their lives.
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.
- Prev by Date: Security Event - Do Not Open Emails with Subject: Scan 89522783953
- Next by Date: Unplanned Outage - Network Services, Douglas Campus Townsville