Hoax Email Alert - Do Not Open Emails with Subject: DHL TRACKING /AIR-WAYBILL

Who is affected: All JCU staff and students
Date Reported:  15th October 2015

What do I need to do? If you have received this email please delete immediately. If you have received one of these emails and clicked on the links contained within it then please contact the IT Help Desk.

Sample Email Follows: