Restored - Issue affecting external calls to and from Townsville and Cairns Campuses

Who is Affected: Townsville and Cairns Campuses
Service Affected:  External phone communications and EFTPOS machines
When: 6th August 2015 – 5:20pm AEST
Restored: 7th August 2015 – 12:31pm AEST

Description: The issue affecting the ability to make and receive external Phone Calls to and from both Townsville and Cairns campuses has now been resolved. Our service provider has advised us that they have had confirmation that the platform issue is resolved and all services should now be stable.

What do I need to do? ICT would like to apologise for any inconvenience this matter may have caused and if you are still experiencing issues with making or receiving external phone calls on either the Townsville or Cairns campuses then please contact the IT Help Desk for further assistance.

Ref: PRB0000274