Restored - JCU Corporate Database down

Who is Affected: Staff and students using some corporate applications
Service Affected Corporate database: See list below
When: 1:12pm AEST 28th July 2015
ETA: 1:45pm AEST 28th July 2015

Description: Our Corporate database service was restored at 1.45pm today.  ICT staff monitoring the problem have observed normal activity resuming.  The issue was related to database space errors which affected the normal performance of this system. ICT apologises for the inconvenience caused by this disruption. Follow up action is underway to identify the root cause to ensure that this problem does not occur again.

This disruption had affected the following services:
Staff Onboarding

Student Onboarding (through GetStarted)

Access to Staff and Students Online

Ask Us

Password changes

Logging into external services i.e. Fraedom, ServiceNow etc.

What do I need to do? Please contact the IT Help Desk if you are still experiencing issues with printing on the Cairns Campus and require further assistance.

Ref: PRB0000289