Hoax Email - Do Not Open Emails from NAB Defence

Who is affected: All JCU staff and students
Date Reported:  20th July 2015

What do I need to do? If you have received this email please delete immediately. If you have received one of these emails and either clicked on the links contained within it or replied to the message then please contact the IT Help Desk.

Sample Email Follows:

Message Subject:
NAB: Important Message