[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
Hoax Email Update - Do Not Open Emails Titled Tax Jurisdiction Change
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Hoax Email Update - Do Not Open Emails Titled Tax Jurisdiction Change
- From: JCU ITR Communications <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 01:20:39 +0000
- Accept-language: en-AU, en-US
- Authentication-results: jcu.edu.au; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0
- Thread-index: AdCy0rDXAiNFFDNrQ/qrDzlI7iBQzw==
- Thread-topic: Hoax Email Update - Do Not Open Emails Titled Tax Jurisdiction Change
Who is affected: All JCU staff and students
Date Reported: 30th June 2015
Description: JCU advises the below has been identified as a
Spam/Hoax email and it has not been sent from or endorsed by JCU.
Sample Email Follows:
Message Subject: Tax jurisdiction change
From Address(s): this may be one of several JCU email addresses
Reply-To Address(s): this may be one of several JCU email addresses
Enclosed You will find the taxpayer identification number given by legal authorities of new jurisdiction. Please confirm receipt.
Mark Adams, Accountant
This email contains a link to a zip file titled the_tax_information – do not open.
- Prev by Date: Hoax Email - Do Not Open Emails from sarah.lutkin at jcu.edu.au
- Next by Date: Short Notice - Spendvision / Fraedom Errors using Mozilla Firefox