[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
Hoax Email - Do Not Open Emails from sarah.lutkin at jcu.edu.au
- To: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Hoax Email - Do Not Open Emails from sarah.lutkin at jcu.edu.au
- From: JCU ITR Communications <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 22:41:52 +0000
- Accept-language: en-AU, en-US
- Authentication-results: jcu.edu.au; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0
- Thread-index: AdCyu8T4Ag9rhhuBTOqBqfDNdS3Lhw==
- Thread-topic: Hoax Email - Do Not Open Emails from sarah.lutkin at jcu.edu.au
Who is affected: All JCU staff and students
Date Reported: 30th June 2015
Description: JCU advises the below has been identified as a Spam/Hoax email and it has not been sent from or endorsed by JCU.
What do I need to do? If you have received this email please delete immediately. If you have received one of these emails and either clicked on the links contained within it or replied to the message then please contact the IT Help Desk.
Sample Email Follows:
Message Subject: Tax jurisdiction change
From Address(s): sarah.lutkin at jcu.edu.au
Reply-To Address(s): sarah.lutkin at jcu.edu.au
Enclosed You will find the taxpayer identification number given by legal authorities of new jurisdiction. Please confirm receipt.
Mark Adams, Accountant
This email contains a link to a zip file the_tax_information – do not open.
- Prev by Date: Hoax Email - Do Not Open Emails from Holmes, Lucy
- Next by Date: Hoax Email Update - Do Not Open Emails Titled Tax Jurisdiction Change