[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
Planned Outage - Network Services Unavailable After Hours, Building 134 Townsville Campus
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Planned Outage - Network Services Unavailable After Hours, Building 134 Townsville Campus
- From: JCU ITR Communications <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 23:04:07 +0000
- Accept-language: en-AU, en-US
- Authentication-results: jcu.edu.au; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
- Thread-index: AdCR9tPePbsHSkW5T7Gs95JuCo5AiQ==
- Thread-topic: Planned Outage - Network Services Unavailable After Hours, Building 134 Townsville Campus
Who is Affected: All JCU staff and students Building 134 (Ground Floor) Townsville Campus
· Wednesday ICT will be conducting off line testing of the pilot network, in preparation for installation on Wednesday evening.
· Commencing at 8 pm on Wednesday, the project will replace the Data Network on the Ground floor. Between 8 pm and midnight, the network will be unavailable on the ground floor of Education Central (Building 134)
· On Thursday the ground floor will be operating on the new network equipment.
- Prev by Date: Planned Outage - Internet Firewall Upgrade
- Next by Date: Unplanned Outage - HPC Storage Offline