Planned Outage - Internet Firewall Upgrade

Who is Affected:  JCU staff and students, Townsville Campus
Service Affected:  Network Services
When: 17th May 2015 – 10:00am AEST
ETA: 17th May 2015 – 4:00pm AEST

Description: ICT will be conducting maintenance work on our firewall servers this Sunday between 10am and 4pm. This may result in a brief loss of connectivity to external websites for clients located on our Townsville Campus and inter-campus connectivity to other locations. We do not expect these outages to last more than 5 to 10 minutes.

What do I need to do? If you are on the Townsville Campus and are experiencing connectivity issues to external websites after 4pm AEST on Sunday the 17th May 2015 then please contact the ICT Duty Manager on (07) 4781 6954 or (07) 4781 6955 to report the problem.

Ref: CHG0001788