Planned Outage - Townsville City Campus Fibre Repair

Who is Affected: Townsville City Campus
Service Affected:  All Network Service i.e. Internet, Printing, Video Conferencing
When: 11th May 2015 – 10:00pm AEST
ETA: 12th May 2015 – 6:00am AEST

Description: Our Internet Service Provider is replacing a temporary network solution with a permanent one which will take place between 10pm Monday night and 6am Tuesday morning. There will be no network services available on the Townsville City Campus during this maintenance window.

What do I need to do? If you are experiencing any network related issues after 6am Tuesday morning then please contact the IT Help Desk for further assistance.

Ref: