Unplanned - Network connection to Cairns is currently unavailable

Who is Affected: All Staff and Students attempting to connect requiring access to network services to and from the Cairns Campus.
Service Affected:  Network connectivity to Cairns
When: 5th March 2015 – 2:15pm AEST
ETA: Unknown

Description: A service failover event associated with the JCU firewall in Cairns resulted in loss of network connectivity from the Cairns campus. ICT staff are currently investigating the problem and working towards restoring services to the campus ASAP.

What do I need to do? Please monitor Central Computing Bulletins for further updates; we will advise when service is restored.

Ref: PRB0000244