Update - Network Offline, Singapore Campus

Who is Affected:  JCU staff and students, Singapore Campus
Service Affected:  Network Services
When: 13th February 2015 – 2:00pm SGT
ETA: Monday 23rd February, 2015

Description: The JCU Singapore Campus went offline after 2pm local (SGT) Friday 13th February, 2015, while relocation to 149 Sims Drive (387380) in progress.  The move has experienced some unexpected technical difficulties and a ticket has been opened with the vendor.  Restoration of services is expected on the 23rd February, 2015.  Until that time, there will be no private interconnectivity between JCU Singapore at Upper Thomson and JCU Australia.  However, the private link between JCU Singapore at Ang Mo Kio is still available if needed.

What do I need to do? Please monitor Central Computing Bulletins for further updates, we will advise when service is restored, currently expected to be by Monday 23rd February, 2015.

Ref: CHG0001651