Update - JCU OWA Webmail Service Degradation

Who is Affected: All staff and students using the JCU OWA Webmail
Service Affected:  OWA Webmail
When: 15th November 2014 – 8:27pm AEST
ETA: Unknown

Description: Microsoft has notified JCU of a low impact issue with OWA webmail that may be affecting some JCU staff and students. You may encounter intermittent failures when accessing your mailbox via Outlook Web App (OWA). The error message you will see is "Something went wrong. Sorry, we can't get that information right now. Please try again later. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk." The message also contains the error code "X-Auth-Error: ArgumentNullException".

Update: Microsoft Engineers have isolated the underlying root cause of the issue and a fix has been developed. The fix has passed the testing phase and is confirmed as a valid solution. Engineers are deploying the fix across the affected environment to remediate end-user impact.

What do I need to do? As the issue is intermittent, subsequent attempts to retry accessing the mailbox may be successful. There next update will be released on Saturday the 22nd November 2014 – 11:00am AEST or upon service restoration. Please monitor Central Computing Bulletins for any further updates.

Ref: PRB0000217