Unplanned Outage - JCU OWA Webmail Service Degradation

Who is Affected: All staff and students using the JCU OWA Webmail
Service Affected:  OWA Webmail
When: 15th November 2014 – 8:27pm AEST
ETA: Unknown

Description: Microsoft has informed JCU of a low impact issue with OWA webmail that may be affecting some JCU staff and students. You may encounter intermittent failures when accessing your mailbox via Outlook Web App (OWA). The error message you will see is "Something went wrong. Sorry, we can't get that information right now. Please try again later. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk." The message also contains the error code "X-Auth-Error: ArgumentNullException".

What do I need to do? As the issue is intermittent, subsequent attempts to retry accessing the mailbox may be successful. Microsoft Engineers are continuing to investigate log data in order to isolate the cause of the issue and identify a service restoration plan. There next update will be released on Tuesday the 17th November 2014 – 9:00am AEST. Please monitor Central Computing Bulletins for any further updates.

Ref: PRB0000217