Planned Outage - Alesco, My HR Online, Discoverer Reporting and Jobs @ JCU (Update 1)

Who is Affected: All JCU Users (Australian Campuses Only)
Service Affected:  Alesco, My HR Online, Discoverer Reporting and Jobs @ JCU
When: Thursday, 30th October 2014 – 3:15pm AEST
ETA: Services expected to be restored by Monday, 3rd November 2014 - 8:00am AEST

Description: This is a reminder that the Alesco, My HR Online, Discoverer Reporting and Jobs @ JCU will be unavailable from Thursday 30th October until  Monday 3rd November 2014, while the Alesco system is being upgraded.  All services are expected to be restored by 8:00am on Monday 3rd November.

What do I need to do? Please monitor Central Computing Bulletins for any further updates.

Ref: CHG0001471