Restored - Mixed Internet and Network access issues (TVL)

Who is Affected: All Users, TVL Campus
Service Affected:  Outbound Internet Access (TVL), Inbound network access (to TVL), Wireless and College networks (TVL)
When: 22nd Oct 2014 – 15:33 AEST
ETA: Restored 22nd Oct 2014 – 16:22 AEST

Description: On the afternoon of Wednesday 22nd Oct 2014 it was identified that there was inconsistent connectivity across parts of the JCU network. Affect services identified were; outbound internet access from the Townsville campus, Inbound network access to resources on the Townsville campus and any connectivity in Townsville over wireless or by colleges.
Users accessing affected resources were experiencing delay times - in excess of the normal sub-second response times.
Although this occurrence has been resolved ICT are working with our vendors to fully understand the issue.

What do I need to do? ICT apologises for any inconvenience that this matter may have caused and if you believe you continuing to experience any network connectivity related problems please contact the IT Help Desk for further assistance.

Ref: PRB0000212