Resolved - External Internet intermittent issues

Who is Affected: All Staff and Students on the Townsville, Cairns and Mackay campuses
Service Affected:  External Network and Web Services
When: 14th October 2014 – 11:45am AEST
ETA: Resolved

Description: At this stage it appears that the University is no longer affected by this issue. The problem was caused by an issue being experienced by our Internet Service Provider at one of their infrastructure points in the Gladstone area.

What do I need to do?  ICT apologises for any inconvenience that this matter may have caused and if you continue to experience any network or internet related problems please contact the IT Help Desk for further assistance.

Ref: PRB0000208