Intermittent Outage - Phone Services on the Townsville Campus

Who is Affected: Townsville Campus
Service Affected:  External phone communications – including voicemail retrieval
When: 29th August 2014 – 08:30am AEST
ETA: TBA

The problem appears to be affecting phone calls to external numbers and voicemail. The issue appears to be intermittent at this stage.
ITR have logged a High Impact service request with our support agent.

What do I need to do? No workarounds are available at this time. In the event of an emergency, please use a mobile phone. Please continue to monitor Central Computing Bulletins for further updates.

Ref: TBA