Resolved - Camtasia Relay error: account info missing or incorrect

Who is Affected: Camtasia Relay (aka TechSmith Relay) users on all Campuses
Service Affected:  Camtasia Relay screencast application
When: 19th August 2014 – 12:00pm AEST
ETA:  19th August 2014  1:00pm AEST

Description: The issue preventing Camtasia Relay from publishing some recordings made on 19-20 August has been identified as a corruption in the publisher account. The account has been re-established with the correct permissions and all queued presentations have now been processed. We will continue to monitor the server.

What do I need to do? Camtasia publishing has been restored, please contact the IT Help Desk if you believe you are still experiencing problems. ITR apologises for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Ref: PRB0000172