Restored - JCU Email send and receive services

Who is Affected: All staff in Townsville, Cairns, Singapore
Service Affected: JCU Staff email
When: 21st July 2014 – 10:00am AEST
ETA: 21st July 2014 – 4:30pm AEST

The impact was non-delivery of email sent from @jcu.edu.au mailboxes and email sent to @jcu.edu.au mailboxes. Mail was not lost by this service disruption.
The main interruption to the service commenced at 10am and was resolved at 1pm (AEST).
Microsoft advised that all delayed email was to be delivered by 4:30pm yesterday (AEST).
ITR are waiting for a full report from Microsoft as to what caused this event.

What do I need to do? If you believe you are still encountering difficulties please contact the IT Help Desk for further assistance.