Planned Outage - Internet Maintenance

Who is Affected: Townsville campus and inter-campus connectivity from Townsville to other locations
Service Affected:  Network Services
When: 20th July 2014 – 11:00am AEST
ETA: 20th July 2014 – 3pm AEST

Description: IT&R will be conducting maintenance work on our secondary firewall this Sunday. This may result in a brief loss of connectivity to external websites for clients located on our Townsville Campus and inter-campus connectivity to other locations. We do not expect these outages to last more than 5 to 10 minutes if they occur.

What do I need to do? If you are on the Townsville Campus and are experiencing connectivity issues to external websites after 3pm AEST on Sunday the 20th July 2014 then please contact the ITR Duty Manager on (07) 4781 6954 or (07) 4781 6955.

Ref: CHG0001300