Planned Outage - Student Office365 Email Provisioning Maintenance

​​Who is Affected: New students, and students who change their details (including password changes)

Service Affected: Provisioning to Student Office 365 Tenancy

When: 2014-07-09

ETA: 2014-07-10

Description: The Provisioning systems for our Student Office 365 Tenancy will be undergoing an upgrade on 2014-07-09. During this time there may be delays in provisioning new student email accounts and other changes (including password changes) propagating to Office 365. Mail delivery will not be affected. Any changes made during the maintenance will flow through once the maintenance is completed.

What do I need to do? If affected, existing users who have changed their password can continue to access their email using their old password. Please monitor Central Computing Bulletins for further updates if affected. If you continue to encounter difficulties after this time please contact the
IT Help Desk for further assistance.

Ref: CHG0001253​