Unplanned Outage - Internet Outage for Cairns Campus

Who is Affected: All JCU staff and students on Cairns Campus
Service Affected:  Internet and partial disruption to phone services
When: Today, 1st July 2014 – 9:21am AEST
ETA: Unknown

Description: There is currently no internet connectivity on Cairns campus, the phone system is working, though dialling to Townsville using the short code (eg: 1xxxx) is not currently available, full phone numbers will need to be dialled until the issue is resolved.  JCU staff are working with our Internet Service Provider to rectify the issue.

What do I need to do? Updates will be posted as available, please monitor Central Computing Bulletins for further information.

Ref: PRB0000149