Unplanned - eLectures and some readings are currently unavailable in LearnJCU

Who is Affected: All JCU staff and students
Service Affected:  LearnJCU Digital Library
When: 5th June 2014 – 10:56am
ETA: TBA

Description: Digital Library content (eLectures and some readings) is currently unavailable in LearnJCU. The issue is with the Masterfile CAM building block and is likely a result of the LearnJCU connection/security cert error experienced for a short period earlier this morning. The issue may require a restart of the LearnJCU app servers to resolve however we will be able to advise further in about 30 mins.

What do I need to do? Currently there are no workarounds available at this time. Please continue to monitor the Central Computing Bulletins for further updates.

Ref: PRB0000137