[Restored] LearnJCU Collaborate currently unavailable

Who is Affected: All JCU staff and students
Service Affected:  LearnJCU Collaborate tool
When: 27th May 2014 – 11:48am
ETA: Restored

Description: Access to the LearnJCU Collaborate tool has been restored.  We apologise for any inconvenience this matter may have caused and are continuing to monitor the situation and liaise with the vendor to conduct further root cause analysis.

What do I need to do? If you discover that you have an existing LearnJCU Collaborate session that fails to open, then try creating a new session to resolve the connection problem. If you continue to experience issues with the LearnJCU Collaborate tool then please contact the IT Helpdesk for further assistance.

Ref: PRB0000133