[Unplanned] LearnJCU Collaborate currently unavailable

Who is Affected: All JCU staff and students
Service Affected:  LearnJCU Collaborate tool
When: 27th May 2014 – 10:05am
ETA: TBA

Description: LearnJCU Collaborate tool is currently unavailable due to an unplanned service disruption. We are currently working with the vendor to identify and resolve the issue. A further update will be provided at 12pm.

What do I need to do? Currently there are no workarounds available at this time. Please continue to monitor the Central Computing Bulletins for further updates.

Ref: PRB0000133