WS3513 - Research Proposal Seminar
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Arts, Society & Education
The subject will provide a practical guide for students who wish to develop a research
project for BSW Honours degree. The emphasis will be on research methods and planning
- know how to develop a literature review;
- plan and develop a research proposal;
- understand the research process;
- articulate and explain proposed research.
||SS1103, SY2005, SY2012 or WS2007
Study Period 2
|Census Date 29-Aug-2019
||Dr Ann Carrington.
The student workload for this
credit point subject is approximately 130 hours.
- 10 hours - 10 hours of study per week required.
- assessment and self-directed study
||online presentation (40%); research proposal (60%).
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement
process, and in case of
minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest