IT3312 - Advanced Italian 1b
|Student Contribution Band:
||School of Arts & Social Sciences
Modern Italian Literature
- to enhance the ability to read Italian;
- to enhance knowledge of Italian literature.
- The ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences;
- The ability to speak and write logically, clearly and creatively;
- A coherent and disciplined body of skills, knowledge, values and professional ethics
in at least one discipline area;
- The ability to reflect on and evaluate learning processes and products.
|To undertake this subject, students must have successfully completed 12 credit points
(four subjects) of level 1 study at tertiary level
Study Period 1
|Census Date 24-Mar-2011
||<Person not found>
- 13 hours lectures - Equivalent hours delivered online from UNE.
- 13 hours tutorials - Virtual tutorials are available on request
||end of semester exam (60%); assignments (40%).
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement
process, and in case of
minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest