CI2202 - Intermediate Chinese 2
|Student Contribution Band:
||School of Arts & Social Sciences
General Chinese language appropriate to the learning outcomes outlined below.
- a level of at least transactional proficiency (1+ on the ISLPR scale);
- to express in complete sentences thoughts and opinions on familiar topics, dreams
- fluently to read and write simple continuous prose, and to begin to read complex texts,
- to become familiar with various aspects of Chinese culture and literature, including
a close knowledge of some significant texts.
- The ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences;
- The ability to speak and write logically, clearly and creatively;
- A coherent and disciplined body of skills, knowledge, values and professional ethics
in at least one discipline area;
- The ability to reflect on and evaluate learning processes and products;
- A commitment to lifelong learning and intellectual development.
|To undertake this subject, students must have successfully completed 12 credit points
(four subjects) of level 1 study at tertiary level
Study Period 2
|Census Date 25-Aug-2011
||<Person not found>
- 0 hours lectures - 26 hrs equivalent supplied online by UNE.
- 26 hours tutorials
||end of semester exam (40%); quizzes or tests (10%); workbook (5%); assignments (45%).
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement
process, and in case of
minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest