CI1001 - Foundation Chinese 1
|Student Contribution Band:
||School of Arts & Social Sciences
General Chinese language appropriate to the objectives outlined below.
- achieve a level of formulaic proficiency (approximately 0+ on the ISLPR scale);
- ability to give simple personal details, to read simple constructed texts and write
simply in the present tense.
- The ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences;
- The ability to speak and write logically, clearly and creatively;
- A coherent and disciplined body of skills, knowledge, values and professional ethics
in at least one discipline area;
- The ability to reflect on and evaluate learning processes and products;
- A commitment to lifelong learning and intellectual development.
Study Period 1
|Census Date 24-Mar-2011
||<Person not found>.
- 0 hours lectures - supplied by UNE
- 26 hours tutorials
||end of semester exam (50%); quizzes or tests (10%); oral tests (10%); assignments (30%).
|Special Assessment Requirements:
||Completion of fortnightly homework assignments is a compulsory requirement of the
subject. Students must pass the examination in order to pass the subject.
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement
process, and in case of
minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest