NS5710 - Nursing Management Across the Health Sector
|Student Contribution Band:
||Discipline of Nursing, Midwifery & Nutrition
Nursing management and leadership across the health sector, resource management, negotiation
and conflict resolution, managing in a changing environment, planning for change.
- demonstrate problem-solving in the management arena;
- identify changes necessary in the students workplace for effective management of staff
- understand the principles of management in the areas of personnel and resource management.
- The ability to find and access information using appropriate media and technologies;
- The ability to evaluate that information;
- An understanding of the economic, legal, ethical, social and cultural issues involved
in the use of information;
- The ability to reflect on and evaluate learning, and to learn independently in a self
- The ability to manage future career and personal development;
- The ability to speak and write clearly, coherently and creatively;
- The ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences;
- The ability to lead, manage and contribute effectively to teams;
- The ability to work individually and independently.
|Study Period 2,
|Census Date 23-Aug-2012
||Miss Vanessa Sparke
||Dr Lea Budden.
|Method of Delivery:
||WWW - LearnJCU
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest