LB5210 - Independent Studies
|Student Contribution Band:
||School of Business
This subject's content will vary dependent on circumstances at the time.
There are additional charges for this subject; please contact the School for details.
- dependent upon the subject content chosen at the time.
- The ability to adapt knowledge to new situations;
- The ability to define and to solve problems in at least one discipline area;
- The ability to think critically, to analyse and evaluate claims, evidence and arguments,
and to reason and deploy evidence clearly and logically;
- The ability to find and access information using appropriate media and technologies;
- The ability to reflect on and evaluate learning, and to learn independently in a self
- The ability to speak and write clearly, coherently and creatively;
- The ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences;
- The ability to lead, manage and contribute effectively to teams;
- The ability to work with people of different gender, age, ethnicity, culture, religion
and political persuasion;
- The ability to use online technologies effectively and ethically.
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest