PL3291 - Australian Public Policy and Politics
|Student Contribution Band:
||School of Arts & Social Sciences
Subject content and learning objectives as for PL2291.
- The ability to think critically, to analyse and evaluate claims, evidence and arguments;
- The ability to adapt knowledge to new situations;
- The ability to define and to solve problems in at least one discipline area;
- The ability to speak and write logically, clearly and creatively;
- A coherent and disciplined body of skills, knowledge, values and professional ethics
in at least one discipline area;
- The ability to learn independently and in a self-directed manner;
- A commitment to lifelong learning and intellectual development.
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest