LA4027 - Human Rights Law
|Student Contribution Band:
||School of Law Office
Theories of human rights, international human rights, treaties and domestic law, protection
of rights in Australia.
- a knowledge of substantive international human rights and humanitarian law internationally
and within Australia;
- understand how human rights are implemented domestically;
- a knowledge of the function and procedure of Charter Bodies and Treaty Bodies.
- The ability to find and access information using appropriate media and technologies;
- The ability to evaluate that information;
- The ability to reflect on and evaluate learning, and to learn independently in a self
- The ability to speak and write clearly, coherently and creatively.
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest